Does not include Skyport Wireless Transmitter.
Compact Studio Lights Created to Last.
The ELC 125 and ELC 500 are studio lights built to handle your next adventure reliably and consistently.
The ELC features TTL with Manual Lock, HSS, Smart Pro-Active Cooling, Auto-On and direct compatibility with Elinchromâs world-renowned light modifiers.
The ELCs are ready to go the moment inspiration strikes you.
With Auto-On, the unit is always in standby mode with your previous settings saved, and the onboard TTL speeds up dialing in your next exposure. The Manual Lock function enables a quick switch from TTL to Manual without losing exposure settings for quick adjustments or to explore creative effects.
Engineered to Last
Every aspect of the ELC 125 and ELC 500 has been designed and rigorously tested to deliver maximum reliability and extended lifetime.
Stay Cool Under Pressure
With the Smart Pro-Active Cooling, never interrupt your creative flow.
The ELCs learn your shooting style and adapt their cooling cycles around it.
Plus, their cleverly engineered airflow design and low-noise, speed-controlled fan can handle the heaviest of workloads.
Explore More – Direct access to Elinchromâs world-renowned light modifiers.
As important as a solid studio strobe is, the light modifier is where the real magic happens. The bayonet Quick-Lock system grants you direct access to Elinchromâs best light modifiers. Combined with the ELCâs bright, daylight LED modelling lamp to aid your pre-visualisation. The potential to evolve your lighting style is endless.
Unlimited Flexibility – Your equipment should never limit you.
Whether you are experimenting in your living room or working in a large studio, the ELC 125 and 500 can acclimate. Both can be powered down to 7 Ws so that you can reach your desired depth of field or add only a hint of light. Plus, with HSS, you can freeze motion, overpower ambient light and darken backgrounds.
Edit Less, Deliver Faster – Elinchromâs precise colour science and accuracy.
Color accuracy over the whole power range enables you to deliver professional and consistent results to your clients with less wasted time and money in post-production.
With Manual Lock, switch from TTL to Manual without losing exposure settings.
Sync up to 1/8000s, freeze motion, overpower ambient light and darken backgrounds.
Elinchrom employs precise color science ensuring accuracy over the whole power range.
Smart Pro-Active Cooling
The ELCs learn your shooting style and adapt their cooling cycle around it. The speed-controlled fan can handle heavy workloads.
Group Color Indicators
The side logos illuminate in the given color group for immediate visual identification.
Practical ergonomics and a two-way metal tilt-head let you adjust large modifiers swiftly and precisely.
Centered Umbrella Fitting
Maximize umbrella illumination and extend creative options with the EL Deflector System to modify hardness, softness, or tone sharp shadow edges.
Wide Power Range
The ELC can be powered down to 7 Ws to reach your desired depth of field or add only a hint of light.
Bright LED Mod Lamp
Output of 3000 Lumens at 5700K / CRI92
Bayonet Quick-Lock System
An improved speed ring mount grants you direct access to Elinchromâs world-renowned light modifiers.
Designed to provide the most efficient user experience with the vital flash duration information displayed.
Custom Favorite Button
Grants direct access to your favorite feature.
With the Best Modifiers
With Elinchrom's best modifiers, the potential to evolve your lighting style is endless.
- TTL / HSS – Yes (w/Transmitter Pro)
- Flash Modes – Action On: Faster flash durations
- Action Off: Optimised colour temperature
- LED Modelling Lamp – Daylight 20W 92 CRI LED / equivalent to 120W
- Power increments, Manual / TTL mode – 0.1 F-stop / 0.3 F-stop
- Auto Power Dumping – Adjusts power settings automatically in real time
- Fan Cooled – Yes (Smart Pro-Active Cooling)
- Skyport (built-in) – 20 freq., 4 Groups, TTL and Manual
- Voltage – Multivoltage: AC 100-240V
- Umbrella Fitting – Centred Umbrella Fitting 7-8 mm
Elinchrom ELC 500
- Power Range – 7 – 522 Ws (7 F-stops)
- Color Stability over the power range – +/- 200 K
- Best flash duration t0.1 – 1/9430 s
- Recycling Time 230V – 0.06 – 1.1 s.
- Dimensions LxWxH (w/protective cap) – 28.0 x 16.7 x 26.3 cm
- Weight – 2.5 kg / 5.5 lbs.
- 2 x Elinchrom ELC 500 Flash head
- 1 x Elinchrom Storage Bag and Carrying Strap
- 2 x Elinchrom Dark Grey Reflector 16cm
- 2 x Elinchrom Umbrellas 105cm in Silver and White/Translucent
- 2 x Power Cables
- 2 x Protection Cap
- 1 x User Manual