Why the BRX?
The BRX range gives more freedom to photographers in their workflow.
- Short flash duration
- Fast recycling time
- Additional control options
- Accurate exposures with consistent colour
- Available in 250 Ws or 500 Ws
- Compatible with many accessories
Revolving around an updated triggering system, the BRX 500/500 Softbox To Go Kit from Elinchrom is a versatile two-light lit comprising everything needed for basic lighting setups and wireless control. Beyond the two lights and EL-Skyport Plus wireless transmitter, this kit also includes one rectangular softbox, one octagonal softbox, a translucent deflector, a pair of light stands and light stand case, and a durable storage bag for the lights and light modifiers.
The BRX 500 is a portable, multi-voltage 500Ws monolight offering variable power control down to 31Ws along with a fast recycle time of 0.34 sec and flash duration of 1/1158 sec at full power for freezing fast-moving subjects. The light is also characterized by its integrated EL-Skyport receiver, which is compatible with the included EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus for wireless remote triggering and power control from up to 656' away. This transmitter allows you to trigger and set flash power for up to four groups, as well as an all groups setting, and 16 different channels, which are split between eight normal channels and eight hi-speed channels. A locking metal accessory shoe connector allows you to secure the transmitter directly to a camera, a top hot shoe and a 2.5mm sync port are available for directly connecting an additional strobe, and a swiveling design helps to improve reception for more direct transmission.
- Built-in EL-Skyport receiver for triggering.
- EL-Skyport with 8 Frequency Channels with 4 Groups.
- EL-Skyport Speed Sync mode for synchronization up to a 1/320 s on enabled SLR cameras.
- Pre-flash detector system to enable the use of BRX with speedlights.
- Visual Flash Confirmation option. The modelling lamp comes on to confirm the flash has been triggered.
- Proportional, maximum, minimum and independent adjustment of the modelling lamp.
- Variable f-stop steps: 1/1, 5/10, 4/10, 3/10, 2/10 or 1/10 steps are available.
- Programmable ready beep function.
- Power Auto-dump.
- Automatic temperature controlled ventilation.
- Action flashtube for sharper images.
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-270 V (excluding modelling lamp).
- 5V sync socket for maximum protection of digital cameras.
- High impact resistant body shell.
- Accessory bayonet allowing the complete range of light modifiers.
- Rubberised handgrip with built-in fuse storage.
2Ã BRX 500 (20441)
1Ã Portalite Softbox Square 66 cm (26129)
1x Portalite Softbox Octa 56cm (26152)
1Ã EL-Skyport Transmitter PLUS (19368)
1x Translucent Deflector (26305)
1Ã Tube Bag – Compacts (33199)
1x Sync Cable (11088)
2x Light Stands
2x Modelling Lamps
2x 5m Power Cables
1 x Godox LeadPower Inverter LP800X
EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus
The EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus from Elinchrom is the latest evolution of EL-Skyport wireless radio triggers. Sixteen channels are available: 8 in Normal and 8 in Speed mode, with 4 discrete groups for different or sequentially triggered lighting setups at distances up to 656'. Channels 1, 3, and 7 are compatible with all enabled EL-Skyport units while channels 1, 3, 7, 9, 12, 15, 18, and 20 are only compatible with the ELC Pro HD flash head and the ELB 400 battery pack system. A 2.5mm sync socket extends the transmitter's versatility to cameras without hot shoes or for hard-wired flash units. The EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus runs on easily sourced AA batteries.
- Trigger reliably and adjust flash power up to 656' away
- 4 groups and all selection
- 16 different channels available (8 in Normal mode and 8 in Speed mode)
- Quick increase or decrease of the flash power per group
- Metal hot-shoe connector with screw lock
- 2.5mm sync socket
- Normal and Speed sync mode (for leaf shutter cameras)
- All functions can be easily adjusted
- More reliable and consistent triggering
- Enhanced swivel function helps to improve reception
- Continued choices when setting up your strobes
- Increased number of channels giving more options when working with or in multiple setups
- Control light power at the camera
- No more fussing with button batteries, uses AA batteries available everywhere
- Better locking functionality while connected to yourcamera
- Increases the flexibility of use with a 2.5mm sync socket
The Godox LP-800x Lithium Ion Power Inverter works with multiple bi-voltage monolights/flash units and is capable of over 1200x 300w/s flashes from full power, without impeding recycle time*.
Weighing in at 6.2 kilos this is an extremely portable unit. All units come with a carrying case for ease and comfort when transporting. This is an extremely affordable battery pack compared with other similar power-rating batteries, and can also be used to run a laptop and recharge a mobile telephone.
- Continuous Output: 800w
- Peak Power: 1400w
- Input Voltage Range: 110V/60HZ or 230V/50HZ
- Output Voltage/Frequency: 11-15.5V
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- Highharmonic Distortion: < 3%
- No-load Current Consumption: Normal Mode – 0.25A, Flash Mode – 1A 91%
- Conversion Efficiency: 91%
- Low-voltage Alarm: Yes
- Low-voltage Shutdown: Yes
- Storage Temperature Range: -30Â°C – 70Â°C
- Operating Temperature Range: 0-40 Â°C
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion battery
- Nominal Capacity of the Battery: 12000mAh
- Charging Period: 3Hrs
- Fuse: Replaceable 3x30A
Godox Leadpower Lithium Ion Inverter LP800X Includes:
- 1x Godox Leadpower LP800X
- 1x Lithium Ion Battery Pack
- 1x AC Charger
- 1x AC Power Cord
- 1x Shoulder Bag
The âFlashâ (flash mode) is specially designed for use with flash heads. It is also applicable to electrical appliances with rated power. However, in this mode, power saving function is not available so the the built-in battery can only stand by for between 13 and 20 hours.
In âNormalâ (non-flash mode), the use of flashes is not available. In this mode, power saving function is available so that the built-in battery can stand by for up to 100 hours.
The three AC output sockets are in parallel connection, and each is able output the maximum power.
The socket is universal and applicable in all countries and regions. No adapter is required.
* Recycle time does not change if the flash recycles within 1 second and does not exceed 800W/S. However, if the load exceeds 800W/S, the recycling becomes longer but does not exceed 5s. Recycle time does not change if the flash recycles within 2-3 seconds and does not exceed 2400W/S. However, if load exceeds 2400W/S, the recycling becomes longer but does not exceed 5s. Recylcle time does not change if the flash recycles in 3 seconds and does not exceed 3000W/S. However, if load exceeds 3000W/S, the recycling becomes longer but does not exceed 5s.