The D-Lite RX 4 is one step up in the Elinchrom studio flash family, offering a robust case with ergonomic handle for harder working when using larger accessories.
With 400Ws, these units are ideal for small business applications, portraiture and for everyone interested in the most creative lighting. These Swiss designed and tested units will not only give many years of reliable service and pleasure, but also make it extremely easy to upgrade your lighting as your interest and need grows. The Skyport remote control built into the Elinchrom units offers cordless triggering and control of power from the camera, and control of all functions from many other common devices.
This set includes the latest EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus. A strong and robust design which enables photographer's to simply trigger and adjust flash power up to 200m away, optimize reception by its swivel functionality and is powered by AA batteries.
- 400Ws down to 8Ws power range, perfect for small environments and shallow depth of field.
- Built-in receiver for triggering and power control with the EL-Skyport Plus
- Skyport delivers the most comprehensive synchronisation and control and it's unique to the whole Elinchrom system.
- Intelligent pre-flash detector system enables the full use of D-Lite RXâs with speedlights.
- Adjustable proportionality of the modelling lamp range
- Variable f-stop steps : 1/1, 1/2, 4/10, 1/3, 2/10 or 1/10
- Very short flash durations to offer sharper images
- Exceptional colour balance across the power range.
- Temperature controlled cooling fan.
- The accessory bayonet accepts the complete range of light modifiers.
- Centred 7 mm umbrella shaft enables also the use of the unique Elinchrom Deflector set.
- Stand bracket with additional umbrella fitting for larger umbrella shafts.
- User replaceable plug-in flashtube
- Power auto-dump, will automatically adjust the flash power when reduced to a lower value
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-270 V (excluding modelling lamp)
The Godox LP-800x Lithium Ion Power Inverter works with multiple bi-voltage monolights/flash units and is capable of over 1200x 300w/s flashes from full power, without impeding recycle time*.
Weighing in at 6.2 kilos this is an extremely portable unit. All units come with a carrying case for ease and comfort when transporting. This is an extremely affordable battery pack compared with other similar power-rating batteries, and can also be used to run a laptop and recharge a mobile telephone.
- Continuous Output: 800w
- Peak Power: 1400w
- Input Voltage Range: 110V/60HZ or 230V/50HZ
- Output Voltage/Frequency: 11-15.5V
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- Highharmonic Distortion: < 3%
- No-load Current Consumption: Normal Mode – 0.25A, Flash Mode – 1A 91%
- Conversion Efficiency: 91%
- Low-voltage Alarm: Yes
- Low-voltage Shutdown: Yes
- Storage Temperature Range: -30Â°C – 70Â°C
- Operating Temperature Range: 0-40 Â°C
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion battery
- Nominal Capacity of the Battery: 12000mAh
- Charging Period: 3Hrs
- Fuse: Replaceable 3x30A
Godox Leadpower Lithium Ion Inverter LP800X Includes:
- 1x Godox Leadpower LP800X
- 1x Lithium Ion Battery Pack
- 1x AC Charger
- 1x AC Power Cord
- 1x Shoulder Bag
The âFlashâ (flash mode) is specially designed for use with flash heads. It is also applicable to electrical appliances with rated power. However, in this mode, power saving function is not available so the the built-in battery can only stand by for between 13 and 20 hours.
In âNormalâ (non-flash mode), the use of flashes is not available. In this mode, power saving function is available so that the built-in battery can stand by for up to 100 hours.
The three AC output sockets are in parallel connection, and each is able output the maximum power.
The socket is universal and applicable in all countries and regions. No adapter is required.
* Recycle time does not change if the flash recycles within 1 second and does not exceed 800W/S. However, if the load exceeds 800W/S, the recycling becomes longer but does not exceed 5s. Recycle time does not change if the flash recycles within 2-3 seconds and does not exceed 2400W/S. However, if load exceeds 2400W/S, the recycling becomes longer but does not exceed 5s. Recylcle time does not change if the flash recycles in 3 seconds and does not exceed 3000W/S. However, if load exceeds 3000W/S, the recycling becomes longer but does not exceed 5s.