This module fits only to Elinchrom dedicated units such as the Digital RX series, the Ranger RX series and the Style RX series. No extra battery is required for the Transceiver to be ready to use. For the Ranger RX series, the ELS Transceiver RX Adapter is required.
This module is required on these units to allow the control of power settings, modelling lamp on/off and flash synchronisation via the ELS-Transmitter. Basic features can also be controlled via Apple devices with the optional WiFi module. Additional features such as Flash Delay and Flash Counter can be accessed with the EL-Skyport software 3.0.
The Speed mode function is also available for units, which require the Transceiver RX via the El-Skyport software 3.0, available as a free download for MAC™ and WIN™ at www.elinchrom.com
- Switch to select 4 different work GROUPS
- Dip switches to select 8 different FREQUENCY CHANNELS
- The Tranceiver RX is required to control and set flash power and modelling lamp on/off from the Transmitter Speed or the Computer Remote Software.
- NOTE – The new Speed Sync feature is ony available for the Transceiver RX module via the Skyport Software 3.0 and requires the USB Transceiver RX.
COMPATIBLE with Elinchrom RX units:
- Compacts – Style RX 300 / 600 / 1200
- Battery Power Packs – Ranger RX / Ranger RX Speed / Ranger RX Speed AS (requires the Remote Adapter // 19374, which is included with any new Ranger RX)
- Power Packs – Digital RX 1200 / 2400
Education pricing is available to Students, Teachers, Schools and Colleges. Contact us for education pricing on the above item.