The ELS Transmitter Speed enables the triggering of units attached via a Universal Skyport module, all units with built-in Skyport and all Elinchrom units to which a Transceiver RX is attached.
The additional control of power settings and modelling lamp on/off can be achieved on all Elinchrom units with built-in Skyport RX (D-lite RX One, D-lite RX 2/4, BRX 250/500 and Ranger Quadra Hybrid) and on all Elinchrom units, which require the Transceiver RX (Digital RX 1200/2400, Ranger RX/Speed/Speed AS and Style RX 300/600/1200).
- +/- buttons to change flash power settings and modelling lamp on/off.
- Test button for manual flash trigger.
- Switch selection for 8 different Frequency Channels.
- Switch selection for 4 different Groups.
- All switch to control all units of Group 1 to 4.
- LED status for sync mode and battery level status.
- Long life Lithium battery to provide over 30000 flashes.
- Integrated hot-shoe with screw lock.
- Super small. Only 4 cm x 5 cm.
- Ultra lightweight. Only 36 g including the battery!
Education pricing is available to Students, Teachers, Schools and Colleges. Contact us for education pricing on the above item.