Add an even lighter and more compact matte box to your rig with the Mini Matte Box Lite from SmallRig. The clamp-on matte box weighs only 3.8 oz and fits small mirrorless or DSLR cameras. It is made from durable but lightweight carbon fiber material, as well as plastic and aluminum components. It accepts multiple 4 x 5.65″ filters and comes with one filter tray and four adapter rings to attach the matte box to a variety of lenses. The maximum load capacity of the matte box is 2.2 lb.
The included carbon fiber top flag helps block veiling glare or bright reflections from striking your lens, and it can be folded down to cover the front of the matte box and provide protection to the front of your lens. The matte box features a 95mm diameter opening, and the included 67, 72, 77, and 82mm threaded adapter rings allow you to use the matte box with lenses of different sizes and diameters. A separately available adapter ring kit can be used for additional lens sizes, and it also accepts circular filters up to a 92.5mm diameter.
- Made from durable and lightweight carbon fiber, plastic, and aluminum
- The matte box has a 95mm opening and attaches directly to the front of a lens using the included 82, 77, 72, and 67mm adapter rings
- Multiple 4 x 5.65″ filters can be added to the front of the matte box with filter trays (one is included)
- A circular filter up to 92.5mm can also be added, along with a filter tray
- A carbon fiber top flag is included to block unwanted glare
- Maximum load capacity of 2.2 lb
- Optional adapter ring set with 52, 55, 58, 62, and 86mm rings (SmallRig 3383) is available for additional lenses