We had a good look at the new Pentax 645D medium format camera system. It looks great , we unfortunately havent been able to look at the files as the cameras is a prototype and we can’t take any files from it. Though it was great to see the operation of the camera from the point of view menu function focus etc.
Well worth a look, especially since a kit will come in at less than $ 15000.00. We will have the camera mid next week if you want to have a look for yourself. Limited stock arriving soon let us know if your interested in placing an order or booking a test drive.
– 40 Megapixels sensor (44 x 33mm), designed by Kodak (1.7 times larger than a 35mm format sensor)
– Dustproof, weather-resistant and coldproof body (70 seals)
– Dual SD/SDHC card slots
– New SAFOX IX+ autofocus system, with 11 sensor points
– Dust Removal II mechanism
– Trapezoid-shaped glass prism viewfinder
– Weight: 1480g loaded and ready with battery and 2 SD cards
PENTAX D-FA 645 55mm F2.8 AL [IF] SDM AW
– Equivalent to 43.5mm in the 35 format
– Dustproof, weatherproof
– Weight: 416g