Credit Card Information
Specifically Team Digital takes the following steps to ensure the security of your credit card information:
- Credit Card details provided at the time of purchasing online are not accessed by Team Digital but are processed direct to the National Australia Bank (NAB) via their Secure Payment Portal. Credit Card details are encrypted for communication purposes.
- Team Digital does not store or retain credit card details otherwise provided by phone, email or in person except with the express permission of the customer first obtained in writing.
- Team Digital does not print out credit card details on hard copy documents such as invoices and receipts.
- The Back-end of Team Digital’s website is password protected and can only be accessed by key personnel.
- Written instructions have been provided to all Team Digital staff with respect to the handling of Customers personal information including Credit Card information.
Team Digital notes further that some components of the website require an account and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information and are fully responsible for all conduct carried out under that password and account.
Team Digital is not liable for any loss of confidentiality or for any damages arising from your failure to comply with security measures. Team Digital requests that you promptly report to it any unauthorised use of the password.