The new Capture One 6.2 release offers enhanced options for local adjustments, additional camera controls for Canon and Nikon and improved XMP metadata functionality.
The release also adds camera support for the latest Samsung, Fuji, Ricoh, Panasonic, Canon, Sony and Nikon camera models as well as camera support for Phase One IQ180, IQ160, and IQ140 including tethered support.
Capture One 6.2 includes the following new features and enhancements:
– Local adjustment of saturation and clarity
– Invert local adjustments mask
– Copy local adjustments mask from other layer
– Auto sync of XMP metadata (sidecars only)
– Additional camera controls for Canon and Nikon
– Improved OpenCL and 64 bit performance
Capture One 6.2 offer support for the following new cameras and hardware:
– Phase One IQ180, IQ160 and IQ140 including tethered support
– Canon 600D/Rebel T3i and 1100D/Rebel T3 including tethered support
– Fuji X100 Yes the Fuji X-100
– Nikon D5100* and tethered support for Nikon D-7000 (*preliminary)
Download Capture One 6.2 here