Shooting in RAW mode gives you creative freedom but processing a RAW file is often a long, trial-and-error operation. SpyderCUBEâ„¢ accelerates RAW processing in providing references to set the white balance, exposure, black level and brightness right from the start. Simply take one reference shot with SpyderCUBEâ„¢ under the same light condition, adjust, save as preset and apply to the entire series.
SpyderCUBEâ„¢ is made of ABS Cycoloy, a hybrid resin that is fade proof, extremely durable and shock resistant. In addition, colors are through-pigmented for durability, and are scientifically formulated to provide optimal color values, including an 18% grey, which defines a new standard for spectral neutrality to provide accurate color balance under any light source
Anyone who shoots with a Digital SLR or in RAW mode from amateurs to professionals
- Reference tool to achieve accurate colors without trial-and-error operations in RAW processing.
- SpyderCUBEâ„¢ provides all relevant light information for the RAW adjustments:
- Chrome Ball to measure catchlight to analyse overexposed areas.
- White Faces to define highlights in relation to catchlight.
- Spectrally neutral 18% Grey Faces to measure color temperature and midtones in all lighting conditions.
- Black Trap to define absolute black.
- Black Face to define shadows in relation to black trap.
- Easy to use and compatible with all RAW converter software.
- Essential for RAW processing but can also be used when processing images in a JPG workflow.
- Small and handy, it fits in any photo bag
- Ideal for location shooting (outdoor or indoor) and studios