For a limited time, you can join a special Creative Cloud plan. It includes access to Photoshop CC and Lightroom 5, plus feature updates and upgrades as they are available, 20GB of cloud storage for file sharing and collaboration, and a Behance ProSite. And it’s just A$9.99/month when you sign up for a one-year plan, but you need to join by March 31, 2014. Heres the link
Once you’ve got your Lightroom we can show you how to use it, create a workflow and be creative with your editing.
In a intensive 2-day workshop, participants will learn to download, catalogue, develop and then present their digital photographs using Adobe Lightroom 5
- an overview of Lightroom, its modules and workflows
- Importing from memory card and hard drive. What’s the difference?
- we’ll sort, rate, label & cull, then manage with folders, collections, smart collections and quick collections
- the Library, a catalogue & database: setting up its preferences and starting to working with metadata like keywords.
- going global: cropping, straightening, lens correction, tone & colour adjustments including white balance & exposure
- getting local: gradients and the adjustment brush
- retouching with clone, heal & red eye tools
- sharpening: input & output
- synchronising adjustments across multiple images
- effects: B&W, sepia, split toning, vignetting, adding grain
- Exporting to Photoshop or another external editor
- working with plugins e.g. NiK Collection or OnOne suite
- Exporting to output: resolution, resizing, colour space, file format
- utilising presets & templates
- metadata searches
- merging catalogues i.e. from your travel laptop to you home workstation
- creating web galleries & slideshows