Pro Pedigree, DX Agility: the New Nikon D500 establishes a New Era of DX-Format Performance.
The highly-anticipated resurrection of the DX-Format flagship gives photographers the best combination of speed, reach and connectivity. Introducing the Nikon D500:
Meet the new DX flagship, the Nikon D500. At first glance, it may seem unimposing—but contained within a streamlined camera body is a veritable powerhouse of processing power and technological advances. The D500 is ready to go wherever your passion leads you, capturing everything with stunning clarity, speed and resolution. From busy, low-light cityscapes to thrilling wildlife scenes and fast action shots, the D500 is the ideal companion to your wanderlust. Marvel at the clarity of its cinematic 4K UHD video. Be amazed at its ruggedness and versatility. And, once you’ve captured your gorgeous photos, admire them on the D500’s high resolution tilt touchscreen display and share them via the built-in SnapBridge (Wi-Fi® + Bluetooth) capabilities. No matter what you shoot, you can be sure that the D500 will be up to the task, time and time again.
D500 Key features:
- Powerful 153-point AF achieves superior subject acquisition performance across a wide range of situations
- High-speed continuous shooting at approximately 10fps for up to 200 shots
- Unique benefits of a compact DX system with added agility in telephoto shooting
- 4K UHD video, suitable for professional productions
- New EXPEED 5 image-processing engine achieves sensitivity up to ISO 51200, expandable to Hi 5 (equivalent to ISO 1640000)
- Touch screen, tilting 8-cm/3.2-in. high-resolution monitor ensures more comfortable shooting for professionals and advanced amateurs
- SnapBridge support lets you link with a smart device via Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi®
- WT-7/A/B/C Wireless Transmitter (optional) enables high-speed wired/wireless LAN communication
Available at Team Digital soon.