Australia’s pro audio powerhouse RØDE Microphones today announces the launch and immediate shipping of the new Lavalier GO™: a high-quality, professional-grade lavalier microphone designed to pair perfectly with the Wireless GO™ and most recording devices with a 3.5mm TRS microphone input.
The Wireless GO is the world’s smallest and most versatile wireless microphone system. The transmitter and receiver weigh in at a minuscule 31g each, making it incredibly compact, and with an omnidirectional mic built into the transmitter, it offers truly wireless audio for the first time in this form factor.
But for users who want the extra flexibility of a lapel mic, the Lavalier GO is the perfect solution. Just plug it into the transmitter, clip it onto your shirt and slip the transmitter into your pocket or clip it to your belt for super compact wireless audio.
KEY FEATURES OF THE RØDE LAVALIER GO:
- • Broadcast-grade lavalier microphone with 3.5mm TRS jack, perfect for a wide range of content creators: filmmakers, vloggers, journalists, business professionals and more.
- • High-quality omnidirectional condenser capsule, designed in RØDE’s state-of-the-art facility in Sydney, Australia.
- • Durable, hard-wearing Kevlar® reinforced cable
- • Optimised for use with the RØDE Wireless GO, but works flawlessly with almost any device with 3.5mm TRS mic input.
- • Includes pop shield, mounting clip, and carry pouch