Session 2: 10 March, 2020
5 Coolgardie Terrace
Perth WA 6000
This course runs from 9:00am to 5:00pm on Monday 9th & Tuesday 10th March 2020.
This is the first in our Photoshop course series.
It provides instruction on how to create professional-looking images for both print & the Web.
After completing this 2-day course, participants will be able to:
Identify the attributes of raster and vector graphics
- implement Colour Management
Identify the components and capabilities of Photoshop CC
- organise Photoshop Assets by Using Adobe Bridge
- organise the Photoshop Workspace
- customise the Photoshop Workspace
Create basic images
- manage Image Elements and Formats
- apply Design Principles, Elements, and Graphic Composition
- work with Digital Devices
Manage selections and layers
- use Selection Tools
- modify and manipulate selections.
- create and manage Layers
- arrange and transform layers
- create Type layers
- use opacity, layer blending modes, and layer styles
Enhance and retouch images
- straighten horizontals or verticals and correct perspective
- enhance Images for tones/contrast, colour cast, and saturation
- retouch Images
Edit images non-destructively
- adjust Layers
- apply Camera Raw
Managing Files in a Production Workflow
- import, Export, and Organise Files
- use the Crop tool
- determine an image’s resolution and dimensions
- resize images with and without resampling
- save Images for the Web
- save Images for Print
- format Images for Other Programs
- print single and multiple images on a page or export them to a PDF file intended for printing.
Adobe® Photoshop CC 2018 will be used in class. It is much less applicable to earlier versions of the software.
Return your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org to enrol in this course.