Optimised for sports, wildlife, and nature shooting, the RF 600mm f/4L IS USM Lens from Canon offers professional and advanced photographers the excellent image quality of a Canon L-series lens. Designed exclusively for EOS R-series cameras, this super telephoto lens is distinguished by its advanced, lightweight design, quick and intuitive handling, and high-speed performance. Optically identical to the EF 600mm f/4 IS III USM lens, the lens features three modes of optical image stabilisation with up to 5.5 stops of shake correction to deliver extremely sharp results whether hand-held or mounted on a monopod.
A circular nine-blade aperture provides beautiful bokeh at smaller lens apertures, and Super Spectra and Air Sphere Coatings minimise ghosting and flare for exceptionally clear results when shooting in backlit situations. Additionally, Super UD and fluorite elements used in the optical design reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for high clarity and color accuracy. The lens provides quick, quiet, and accurate autofocus performance, and two focus presets allow you to instantly return to one or two memorised focus distances. For conditions requiring manual focusing, a customisable electronic focus ring on the lens barrel lets you select from three different speed levels to adjust manual focus to your desired preference. The RF 600mm f/4L IS USM Lens is also compatible with Canon RF 1.4x and 2x extenders, and the lens incorporates a dust and water-resistant design with a fluorine coating on the front element for easy cleaning.
- 600mm f/4 super-telephoto lens designed exclusively for EOS R-series cameras
- Optically identical to EF 600mm f/4L IS III USM lens
- Bright f4 maximum aperture for working in low-light conditions and controlling depth of field when working with selective focus techniques
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 13.8'
- Includes three image stabilisation operation modes
- Optical Image Stabiliser with up to 5.5 stops of shake correction
- Super Spectra Coating and Air Sphere Coating minimises ghosting and flare when working in strong lighting conditions
- Customisable electronic focus ring with manual focus capability during SERVO AF
- 9-blade circular aperture for beautiful bokeh at smaller lens apertures
- Two focus presets to instantly return to one or two memorised focus distances
- Compatible with Canon RF 1.4x and 2x extenders
- Dust and water-resistant design with fluorine coating on front element for easy cleaning
- Rotatable tripod collar for working atop a tripod or monopod