Baryta Photographique is a true Baryta paper developed for inkjet technology. It consists of an alpha-cellulose, acid-free pure white paper with the same barium sulphate coating as for traditional silver halide and a premium inkjet colour receiver layer.
Baryta Photographique offers the look and aesthetic of the original darkroom baryta print and complies with the ISO 9706 standard for maximum longevity.This museum grade photo paper shows excellent black density and great image sharpness, making it ideal for black and white photography.
Product Features & Benefits
- 310gsm weight
- Optimized for pigment inks
- Dries instantly
- Water resistant
- No Optical Brightening Agents to ensure consistency of shades for generations
- Designed to meet galleries and museum longevity requirements and respect the ISO 9706 standard:
- Internally buffered to resist gas fading and maximize the conservation of your prints
- Acid Free certified to avoid paper degradation
|Dimensions||43 × 61 × 2 cm|